In addition to our heritage consultancy, we take on other research and consultancy projects. We specialise in medieval and early modern British history but can undertake research on a wide variety of other periods as required.
Examples of our completed projects include:
- Production Research for BBC adaptation of Hilary Mantel’s Wolf Hall
- Academic consultancy for a BBC iWonder series on Tudor England
- Academic consultancy for an Usborne Publishing book on Henry VIII (published July 2016, more information available here)
- Historical Advisor for Robyn Young, New World Rising Series, Book 1: Sons of the Blood (2016) and Book 2: Court of Wolves (2018), Hodder & Stoughton (more information available here)
- Research and content creation for iPad App Thetford Priory and its Tudor Tombs to be used by visitors to Thetford Priory (here)
- Consultancy for Thetford’s Lost Tudor Sculptures exhibition at the Ancient House Museum