A heritage impact assessment is needed for any planning application that directly affects a heritage asset or its setting. This includes:
- applications for listed building consent
- extension or development of a listed building
- development within the boundary of a listed building
- development within a conservation area, scheduled ancient monument or registered park/garden
- developments neighbouring a listed building or conservation area
These statements are to help the local authority understand the significance of the historic building and/or area and the impact of the proposals on it. They must include a thorough analysis of documentary evidence, quality photography and assessment of the site in question.
The Oxford Heritage Partnership can easily meet these requirements and can produce a heritage impact statement for your project even on the tightest timescales.
For a quotation or to see a sample HIA please contact us.